The Pillar Drill DP-2540-M is a robust column-style drill press. Despite being the smallest of the current range, its heavy duty build ensures zero flexing even at its maximum capacity, which in turn promises a long life of premium accuracy drilling.
The DP-2540-M is inverter driven for precise speed adjustment. This gives the operator full control of the operation in hand. Safety features on this drill press include an EU regulation emergency stop button.
Additionally, a clear perspex safety glass with limit switch shut-off for peace of mind when handling the drills MT3 spindle taper chuck. Further standard features include a fully adjustable LED worklight, and manual quill feed, alongside a fully integrated coolant system. Because of this, the Pillar Drill DP-2540-M is a fantastic entry into industrial style column drill presses.
For more information, call (+44) 02475 09 23 53 today!
Pillar Drill DP-2540-M FEATURES:
- Robust column for perfect accuracy and zero flexing
- Heavy duty build quality for years of fabrication
- Inverter driven head for precise control
- Manual quill feed
- Fully integrated coolant system
- Fully adjustable LED worklight as standard
- Safety guard with limit switch shut off
Also feel free to check out all Pillar Drills in the range!